Which means they can be the first to whip out the embarrassing baby photos at your 21st.
You as a baby having a bath in the kitchen sink.
- You with a bowl haircut around the age of four.
Yep, you can count on your cousin to not only whip out those precious polaroids but to remember everything. Absolutely, everything.
‘Yep, you’re right Tom, that was me who cried uncontrollably every time we watched E.T circa 1990.’
‘No, no, I think you’ll find it was you Susan who got sunstroke on our holidays to Kerry in 1995.’
Your cousins blur the line between family and friends.
How unbelievably special is that?
- Playing Hide and Go Seek as children.
- Keeping it secret from the grown ups that you broke Granny’s vase.
- Heading with you to festivals and on adventures around Europe.
- When you are both trying not to laugh after you put your foot in about your Aunty Aisling’s singing.
So what are some of your gas memories with your cousins?